Your One Stop for Information
Want information about your sexual health but not sure where to go? Have a question but don’t have anyone to ask? You’re not alone – lots of youth find it hard to find accurate, non-judgmental information about hooking up and their health. Condomsarehealthy.ca was created by the AIDS Committee of York Region and AIDS Committee of Durham region as a one-stop shop for information about the issues that you want to know about.
- What’s the deal with HIV? Visit our HIV FAQ to find out…
- What is “safe” sex anyway? Know the odds when it comes to HIV and how you play
- Check out our tips for where to get condoms and how to make the most out of them
- We hear a lot about HIV, but what about other STIs? Find out how to reduce your risk of getting STIs and what to do if you have an STI
- The best way to stay healthy is to know your status! Learn more about free HIV and STI testing in Durham Region and York Region